Here you will also find the list of best ot top beauty course institutes in Delhi and other cities of India
Appearance does matter. Yes, for most of us, to whatever age group we belong to. Today the beauty consciousness is growing at a very fast pace both among women and men. The fact is evident from the mushroom growth of beauty parlours in almost every nook and corner of the cities. Froma simple part time vocation, it has acquired the status of a full-fledged career with lot of opportunities for career growth.
A wide range of career opportunities including that of a cosmetologist, hair stylist, beauty therapist, makeup artist, image consultant, a SPA therapist, fitness expert, self employment as a salon owner, etc.
Training for a beautician’s course can begin after class 10th ot 12th and the duration of the course can vary from 3 days to 3 years depending upon the course you wish to join.
Some of the institutes offering beautician’s course:
- Akbar Peebhoy Girls Polytechnic, Mumbai
- Habib’s Hair Academy, Delhi
- Men’s World International Institute of Cosmetic Therapy and Hair Design for Men, New Delhi
- Shahnaz Husain’s Woman’s World, International Institute of Beauty, New Delhi
- Spratt Academy of Hair Design, Banglore
- Schnell Hans International School of Beauty, Mumbai
- Lifestyle Clinic Academy, Malleswaram