Hotel Management Courses
This article will help to explain the scope of Hotel Management as a career option. Hospitality & Tourism as an industry has been moving with a terrific pace of technological advancements. Unlike earlier days we can now affordably and in shorter time span travel in large numbers comparatively safely. Tourism has become the fastest & biggest growing industries globally, its benefits & challenges keenly observed by the governments influence the economic, socio- cultural, environmental and educational resources of nations. The positive effects of tourism on a country’s economy include the growth and development of various industries directly linked with a healthy tourism industry such as transportation, accommodation, wildlife, arts and entertainment.
A degree in hotel management will open for you the door to a world of exciting career opportunities. The options are truly unlimited whether they wish to work with hotels, resorts, cruise ships or other organisations affiliated to the tourism industry, Tourism is an important and vital source of income. It brings about large amount of income to the economy.
The tourism and hospitality sector is among the top 10 sectors in India to attract the highest foreign direct investment (FDI).
The initiative like “Incredible India” is sure to improve its image further and make locals aware of the benefits of the healthy tourism. Career opportunities in travel and tourism are huge and the industry provides a range of options for professionals with appropriate education. If you have a charming personality and a passion for seeing new places, career options in this industry are various. You can work in positions like tour operator, event manager, ticketing officer, adventure tourism expert, transport officer, holiday consultants and field officers. Other related divisions where professionals with a degree or diploma in Hotel Management can find openings are cargo services, logistics, transport agencies, airlines, hotels and tourism departments.
Top Hotel Management Courses:
- Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management
- B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (with and without specialisation)
- Certificate Course in Hotel and Catering Management
- Craftsmanship Course in Food and Beverage Service
- Craftsmanship Course in Food Production
- Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Services
- Diploma in Food Production
- Diploma in Front Office
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in House Keeping
- Hotel Reception and Book Keeping
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Hotel Management
- M.Sc. in Hospitality Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operation and Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics and Hospital Food Service
- Restaurant and Counter Service
List of Best Hotel Management Institutes in Delhi
List of Best Hotel Management Institutes in Mumbai
List of Best Hotel Management Institutes in Chandigarh
List of Best Hotel Management Institutes in Kolkata
List of Best Hotel Management Institutes in Jaipur
List of Best Hotel Management Institutes in Lucknow
List of Best Hotel Management Institutes in Pune