Top Best Chemical Engineering colleges in India.
Indian students must understand that chemical engineering is branch of engineering which focuses on physical sciences which includes physics - chemistry with mathematics and economics to make most effective utilization of chemicals materials & energy in India. Chemical engineering from any college in India includes the study of Chemical Reaction, Plant Design & Construction, Process Design & Analysis, Transport Phenomena, etc.
After doing Chemical Engineering Indian students can have lots of job options in manufacturing industries like specialty chemicals- foods- plastic- power production- tyre manufacturing- nanotechnology- mining process- synthetic fibers- chemical engineering designs- nuclear energy- materials science- biotechnology & petrochemical plants.
List of Top 10 Chemical Engineering Colleges in India:1. Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
2. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
3. Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
4. Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP)
5. Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
6. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
7. Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS-Pilani)
8. Indian Institute of Technology - Banaras Hindu University (IIT-BHU)
9. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Guwahati)
10. National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli